“Effective March 20, 2019, driver records formerly referred to as an “H6” or “10 year record” that included information intended for internal department purposes are no longer available. Driver records will only include all reportable information: convictions for three, seven, or ten years, departmental actions, and accidents on a person’s driver record as required by California Vehicle Code section 1808.”

– Department of Motor Vehicles

As an alternative, you may enroll as a DMV Only case with a K4 document, the pink DMV Admin-Per-Se form, or other documentation from a court or DMV showing a DUI arrest or conviction.

For additional information, contact us at 760.342.1233 or the California DMV Mandatory Actions Unit (MAU) at (916)657-6525.