By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Name (if provided on our “contact us” page)
- Phone number (if provided on our “contact us” page)
- Email address (if provided on our “contact us” page)
- Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
- Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
- We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
- Process and manage purchases made by you.
- Respond to customer service inquiries, take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED We and our third-party service providers may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors that help us provide our services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information shown on our Site.
What are cookies:
What cookies are used on this Website:
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Analytics – We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyze how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
Social Sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
- delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and/or
- please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Third party cookies:
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on this Website” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
A. Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
Third Party: Google
Type of cookies: Analytics – Google provide anonymized data about the visits made to our website.
Third Party: Facebook
Type of cookies: Social Sharing – Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook “Like” social sharing functionality but only if you click on the Facebook “Like” button on our website or log in using your Facebook account.
More information and how to opt out: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website.
We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website.